Founding Director – Paul Viola B.Com LLB CTA
Before establishing the Viola Tax Advisory, Paul Viola worked in public practice for over 16 years in CPA and Chartered Accounting firms. With a professional history in second-tier and boutique-style practices, Paul seeks to service clients within a broad range of commercial areas by applying his well-developed analytical skills and legal knowledge.
Paul holds a Bachelor of Commerce from Wollongong University and a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Canberra. He is a Member of CPA Australia, a Registered Tax Agent with the Tax Practitioners Board, and a Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) with the Tax Institute of Australia.
Why choose us?
As a client of the Viola Tax Advisory you will enjoy the benefits of the following value-added services:
- Initial obligation-free meeting at our office
- Competitive and agreed upfront pricing
- Mutually agreed completion date
- Electronic Lodgement Service (ELS)
- Tax refunds are paid directly to your nominated account
- Unlimited free phone support
- Ongoing support for cloud and desktop-based software